Moms with Unpredictable Schedules,
Imagine Life Running Smoothly Even If You Are Forced To Step Away.
Your body or your crazy schedule forces you to be away unexpectedly and you don’t know what to do…
You’re a mom that has to work around unplanned interruptions.
Being your best as a wife and a mom is important to you but plans can’t be counted on.
You know that taking care of yourself is important but can’t figure out how to do that when you’re always feeling like you’re behind.
Tired of feeling like you’re a missing mom
and that your kids are going to grow up to be “that” child. (We all know “that” child)
Scared that someone’s going to drop by and think your house is a pig stye
even though you haven’t been able to move?
Wallet’s feeling lighter and kids are getting heavier
because fast food has had to come to the rescue again
You’re the mom whose kid is the only one who shows up to school without
their instrument, homework, and not dressed for spirit day
You’re wondering how your partner can be attracted to you
when pajamas and bedhead are your uniform and you can’t stand looking at yourself?
“I’m only a part time helper Mom to my friend’s two kids but your stuff gives a lot of ideas. I can’t wait to see what you make :)”
Stop Feeling Scattered And Start Taking Control
- It is possible to manage your everything so you no longer feel guilty
- Your family can know exactly how to pitch in
- Self-care and friendships can finally become a priority too
- Fight the brain fog by not depending on your memory
“Vanetta has this amazing ability to see the big picture and then to break it down. She’s great at understanding the how and why. When I need that insight she is the first person I turn to. “
I understand where you’re coming from
Hi, I’m Vanetta and I’ve been there. My husband, a firefighter, worked 24 hours at a time. My children played one sport after another every single season. Plus, pain and fatigue from migraines and anemia caused me to have to step away without warning.
There was no way to predict how I was going to feel each day so,
my plans were more a wish than a reality.
While my head was banging, even answering questions was impossible. So assigning tasks and supervising the follow thru was a joke when I was in pain.
Plus, because I always felt like I was behind, focusing on my own needs just made me feel more guilty.
Papers and post-it notes alone just didn’t work.
What I needed were systems that are easy to understand. A system that could be used by
- my kids,
- and any other helpers
so that they could step in at any time.
So I went on a journey for help but I hit a wall because
all the other solutions assumed you had a predictable schedule
and getting things done was just a matter of sticking to it.
No one talked about what to do when follow thru is out of your control because your day might change without notice.
No one discussed how to create a plan that’s flexible but still keep things moving forward
and until now I didn’t have the tools to get there.
That’s why I came up with the W.I.N. method which finally allowed me to be in control.
Help is on the way. Introducing…
The “Moms Prep Magic” 6-week Program
Your method to creating a plan for success even when life calls you away.” A program for a community of moms to come together to reclaim peace of mind through planning, processes, systems, and time management
“The way that Vanetta manages both her husband and her kids’ schedule and raises loving and smart kids even though she has chronic migraines is wonderful. You can tell she really loves her family and does what is necessary to make her family life run smoothly. She does all of that and still fits in time to have fun too.”
Phase 1: Wellness
It’s true that if you do not take care of yourself you can’t take care of anyone else successfully. Make sure that you are incorporating our own self-care into our plan in order to be able to give more to the rest of our circle.
Phase 2: Impact
We moms juggle a lot of things that aren’t found anywhere but in our heads. Because we aren’t always available, you need to get everything out of our heads and create a method to systematize and plan so that when we are available we can have the biggest impact.
Phase 3: (Family's) Needs
This is where we incorporate your center, your family. No longer allowing your families’ needs to slip through the cracks and no longer feeling guilty for missing things.
- A Digital Calendar using the W.I.N. method
- Husband Proof Quick Start Explainer Video
- Wins & Accountability Trello Board and Zoom Call
- Mom’s PrepReady™ bag checklist
- Q&A, feedback, and group coaching
“I was amazed when I saw Vanetta’s family calendar. She kept up with each of her kids activities, her husband’s schedule, and her own schedule. With so many moving parts she had to be organized so that nothing got missed. As moms, we all have so much happening and trying to find things that will make it easier is our goal. Vanetta has done that already. “
Get In Now
Learn how to create easy systems that will work.
Learn how to use easy tech to communicate with others.
Enjoy a community of moms that understand and offer support.
The “Moms Prep Magic” 6-Week Program
This Is For You If...
- Your schedule changes at a drop of a dime and you still haven’t figured out how to make a plan flexible but still works.
- You’re stretched thin and need a system that will allow you to use help when needed.
- You’re willing to create systems and processes that will work for you. You can do this as your schedule permits.
- You’re willing to stick with a plan long enough to see that it will really work for you.
- You’re looking for other moms that understand for both community and support.
This Is NOT For You If...
- Your day is pretty consistent and what you are already doing works for you.
- You’re not willing to work at creating systems and processes that will work for you to manage around days that you are down.
- You want a solution that doesn’t require any time to implement. All change takes time for everyone to start using consistently.
- You’re not interested in a community or in supporting other moms.
F.A.Q's (Frequently Ask Questions)
- What if I already have methods in place? Well, do your methods cause you more work? Also, do you have a way for the whole family to access your methods, or does the family still need your input to get things done? If not and that is important to you then you might want to consider adding that to make your methods run smoothly.
- Do you use paper or digital methods for the planning? Paper or digital can be used based on what you feel is right for you. However, I prefer you at least include some digital planning because it allows you to share with family members so much easier. I show a way to use both with ease in the program.
- Is this worth my time? Yes, if you’re looking for a supportive community of moms and you know you need better ways to manage your time. However, you will have to make sure you implement what you’re taught in order to benefit.
- My schedule is unpredictable. Will I be able to keep up? I understand. That is why I decided to create the “Mom Prep Magic” program. The best thing about the program is that you’ll have access to the recordings and you can jump right back to where you left off once your schedule allows you to. So let’s get started…
“I knew that I could always ask Vanetta any questions and she would be able to not only give me an answer but she was good at breaking down why one option was better than the other. It was obvious that Vanetta truly enjoys helping other women to succeed. She always wants the best for everyone.”
Come Join Us At
The “Moms Prep Magic” 6-Week Program
Your method to creating a plan for success even when life calls you away. A course where moms can come together to reclaim freedom through planning, processes, systems, and time management.