Terms & Conditions
Disclaimers & Disclosures
- Representation and Warranties Disclaimer. The information on BalancingMomLife.com is “as is” and makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content provided on this website or on any third-party website which may be accessed by a link from this Web site, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Balancing Mom Life will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Omissions, Errors, or Mistakes Disclaimer. All information on this website is accurate and true to the best of Balancing Mom Life’s knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. Balancing Mom Life is not liable for any damages due to any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures or misuse of information or products.
- No Professional- Client Relationship. Your use of the content on this site or content from our email list is at your own risk. The use of this website does not create a professional-client relationship.
Balancing Mom Life does not guarantee any results from using this content and is for educational purposes only. It is your responsibility to do your own research, consult, and obtain a professional for your medical, legal, financial, health or other help that you may need for your situation.
- Earnings Disclaimer. Balancing Mom Life may report earnings and income statements from time to time. These statements are an estimate of what you could possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will get the same results. There is no guarantee that past earnings can be duplicated in the future.
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. The use of the information, products, and services is based on your own actions and you agree that Balancing Mom Life, advertisers, or sponsors are not liable for the success or failure of your business.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate”, “estimate”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “believe”, “ought to”, “plan”, “seek”, “should”, “will”, “would” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
- Testimonials Disclaimer. In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods.
The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on BalancingMomLife.com are applicable to the individuals who wrote it. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products or services, or any benefits in exchange for their statements.
The testimonials are representative of customer or client experiences but the exact results will be unique and individual to each customer or client.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information that is of no relevance to the general public.
- Comments Disclaimer. Balancing Mom Life welcomes comments on blog posts. All comments submitted to Balancingmomlife.com are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views, policies or positions of Balancing Mom Life. Balancing Mom Life reserves the right to use its own discretion when determining whether or not to remove offensive comments or images.
- Affiliates Disclosure. Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” That means if you click on a link and purchase the item, Balancing Mom Life receives an affiliate commission. Please note, Balancing Mom Life only recommends products or services that will add value to you. Balancing Mom Life discloses this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If an affiliate link is listed, Balancing Mom Life will disclose it to you at the top of each blog post, page, or email newsletter, if applicable.
- Sponsored posts disclosure. Balancing Mom Life is compensated or given products for free to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though Balancing Mom Life receives compensation for our posts and/or advertisements, Balancing Mom Life always gives our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics, events, or products. Even if a post is sponsored, the views and opinions expressed on the sponsored post are purely Balancing Mom Life’s.
- Copyright notice.
© 2022 | Balancing Mom Life | All Rights Reserved.
Copyright Notice. The material in this website is protected by copyright. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network or social media platform, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database without direct written permission from the author or the publisher. Copying or storing any content except as provided above is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of the copyright holder identified in the individual content’s copyright notice. For permission to use the content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds (services)
Services rendered including consulting, coaching, and copywriting, are not refundable. All projects require a non-refundable retainer to begin and the balance is due once the project is complete or in accordance to secure shopping cart terms and contract. Should a client choose not to complete a project, the deposit is kept for work invested in research, client contact, and any other service provided during the time Parties worked together.
No Refund (digital products)
Due to the digital nature of the products, and the immediacy of access, there are no refunds.
Refund on digital product (if not opened)
Due to the nature of digital products, refunds will not be issued once an order has been placed and product has been downloaded. If you are unable to download the digital product please contact Balancing Mom Life at email@example.com within 7 of days for assistance.
If you change your mind and have not downloaded the product a refund can be issued upon request within 7 days.
Downloads are closely monitored to ensure you are able to successfully access purchased digital products.
We recommend contacting us if you have any questions before you purchase.
Refund on course (must do the work)
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the courses Balancing Mom Life offers. We offer a 15 day refund period for purchases.
However, in order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you reviewed the Program, completed a portion of the coursework, and that the Program coursework did not work for you.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like a refund by the 14th day following purchase at 11:59 EST. You must include your coursework—with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 14th day, you will not be granted a refund.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 14 days following the date of purchase. After day 14, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 14 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you agree to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: email@example.com.
Refund on memberships
Subscriptions created will not automatically cancel. If you would like to cancel a monthly subscription, you may do so at any time. In order to not get billed for following month, you must cancel before the day of the month that you made the purchase on.
Once canceled, you will no longer be charged going forward. Payments for the next billing cycle will not be refunded, so make sure to cancel prior to the the day of the month that you made the purchase on.
If you are on the annual plan and wish to cancel, for a refund, you must do so within 15 days. After the 15 days have passed, Balancing Mom Life does not issue any refunds.
Subscriptions created will not automatically cancel. If you would like to cancel an annual subscription, you may do so at any time. You will continue to have access to the membership until the cancellation date.
Please note, however, that you need to cancel at least 7 business days prior to your renewal date to prevent the next year’s subscription from being processed and billed.
Refund on coaching and/or consulting
There are absolutely no refunds on coaching and consulting once the services are rendered. We cannot guarantee results in a coaching or consulting relationship, because results depend on your openness to being coached and your willingness to do the work.
If you are not completely satisfied with your investment and are on a payment plan, you may request we stop collecting on future payments.
If you made a payment in full, and are unsatisfied, you may request a refund for any coaching or consulting sessions NOT rendered.
Refund Physical Product
Balancing Mom Life offers a 15 day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your name, order number, and email address. All refunds will be given in the original form of payment.
To be eligible for a return at Balancing Mom Life, the product that you purchased must be unused, still in its original packaging, and in the same condition as when you purchased it.
You will be responsible for paying the costs of shipping your item back to us. The costs of shipping are non-refundable and non-negotiable. If you are issued a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from it.
If you want to cancel your order participation to a live Webinar; you may do so by emailing email@example.com at least 2 days prior to the date of a Live Webinar.
If you fail to cancel your registration to the event within the above mentioned specified time or if you fail to attend the Live Webinar, refund claims will not be processed.
Refund for live event/webinar
Balancing Mom Life reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any live webinar due to insufficient registrations, Instructor illness, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such situations you will be notified 12 hours prior to the scheduled start time of the webinar/ event.
If the webinar is cancelled, registered attendees will get a FULL REFUND of the amount paid for any live webinar. All refunds will be processed within 15 working days.
In case we reschedule a webinar, registered attendees will be notified about the new date and time 24 hours prior to the start time of the webinar. If attendees are not available on the new date and time, you may ask for a refund at least 48 hours of the new date. If you are unable to attend, and do not ask for a refund, we will provide you the recording of that webinar.
Balancing Mom Life will not be held responsible in case you don’t receive login credentials or any email because of any firewall or SPAM filters. Please whitelist our domain to receive our emails.
Digital Product Usage
Digital Product Usage and Limited License
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains are the sole ownership or licensed use of Balancing Mom Life.
You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our product(s) or related communications.
You are receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only, in order to access any content or materials in the products You have paid for or opted to receive.
If you violate this license by giving or selling a copy of Our template(s)/product(s) to anyone, We reserve the right to send You a bill for the licenses you have sent to others and revoke your access to Our template(s)/product(s) permanently.
You may (choose below):
- Access Your purchases for Your personal use or use in Your business for non-commercial purposes.
- Download and/or print any purchases for Your personal use or in Your business for non-commercial purposes.
You may NOT (choose below):
- Re-sell or trade Your access to Your purchases.
- Share Your purchase with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
- Reprint or republish any of your purchases, in part or in whole.
- Distribute any of the materials contained in Your purchases or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of Your purchases for distribution as Your own work.
- Claim ownership or use any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of any of Our offerings (and its related communications and materials).
- Use Our offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).